We have just released our new iPhone version of Nimbuzz to , and also turn the iPod Touch into an iPhone.
With free Wi-Fi calls to instant messaging buddies already available, we have added a full dial-pad, and the ability to make VoIP calls to landlines and mobile phones at significantly reduced rates with Skype Out, and via our 10 VoIP partners including Gizmo5, Vyke, sipgate and A1.
Turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone! Make calls over Wi-Fi via SkypeOut or via your VoIP provider. You can even see the available Skype Out credit you have directly on the dial pad! Just use the Apple headset with a microphone.
If Wi-Fi is unavailable you can make VoIP calls to Nimbuzz buddies using Nimbuzz .
Dial-Up VoIP? What this means is that Nimbuzz dials a local access number that connects to anywhere in the world via Nimbuzz VoIP servers. So you can call your Nimbuzz buddies anywhere for the same cost of a domestic call
P.S.: We are experimenting with Twitter, and you can post to Twitter via the Personal Message feature! Try it. Your comments are always welcome, so please feel free to give feedback.
Below is a breakdown of all the features and fixes we made.
Complete VoIP package:
• Make calls to mobile phones and landlines at significantly reduced rates via SkypeOut or via our VoIP partners: Vyke, Gizmo5, SIPGate, A1, and many more.
• VoIP over 3G with Nimbuzz Dial-Up VoIP. International calls at national rates. Available in over 50 countries.
• Turn your iPod touch into an iPhone! Make calls over Wi-Fi via SkypeOut or via your VoIP provider.
• Broadcast your activity and your Twitter status with the Personal Message feature.
• Add New Buddies: You can now add individual buddies from AIM, Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger (MSN), MySpace, Yahoo!, and Nimbuzz, of course.
• Facebook names are displayed
• Mobile Me usernames with a dot are now supported
• Improved stability